With a forty year history of treating employees with respect and fairness, American Landscape is well-recognized, established and reliable place of employment. An equal opportunity employer, we maintain a positive company culture with special attention to the professional development of our team members. With a belief in growing from within, we value and recognize those who take pride in their work and demonstrate their commitment to excellence in the field. American Landscape has been recognized by PLANET and the CNA for our health and safety initiatives. In addition, we continually reinvest in our trucks and equipment, providing our staff with safe and reliable means to get the job done. We are always looking to speak with individuals who share our commitment to excellence.
American Landscape is hiring for the winter season! Apply for a position as a sidewalk crew technician, plow truck driver, wheel loader or skidsteer operator today, and please ask about year-around positions in our landscaping division!
You may apply online by clicking here.
You may also download the application and bring it to our office any time. Click here to download application
- Commercial Maintenance Crew Leader
- Residential Swing Crew Leader
- Landscape Architect/Designer
- Skidsteer Operators
- Wheel Loader Operator
- Technical Maintenance Positions in both Commercial and Residential Sectors
- Internship Opportunity
- • Seek, identify and pursue new opportunities to market and sell American Landscape’s services
- • Follow-up on company leads to serve prospective clients
- • Prepare landscape designs and cost proposals for presentation to clients
- • Sell sufficient landscape construction, maintenance, arborist and snow removal services to meet your individual sales objective
- • Coordinate with clients on work schedule/on-site activities/follow-up/procurement as necessary
- • Direct construction Crew Foremen on site as necessary to ensure proper installation
- • Coordinate with Maintenance, Arborist, and Snow Crew Supervisors on individual project requirements as necessary
- • Coordinate with office staff on contracts/monthly billing/miscellaneous administrative items as necessary
This year we'll be looking to continue our successful summer internship program. This is a tremendous opportunity for students or people looking to get into the landscape design field to gain valuable 'real world' experience. Summer interns will learn how successful projects are designed, estimated and built. Specific duties will include aiding our design staff in preparing site inventories, drawings, estimations and proposals as well as on-site design layout, crew direction and other relevant work to the design-sales process. This is a paid position working closely with our team of Landscape Architects and Designers. Past interns have received opportunities for full-time employment with American Landscape upon graduation.
A desire to gain experience in the design-build industry is required. Proficiency in both AutoCad is preferred. Use of your own vehicle is required
If interested, please send resumt to:
Brian Wirth RLA, ASLA
N60 W16073 Kohler Lane
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051